District Front Page News
Dear Roxana Families:
The Illinois State Board of Education has released a Guideline Document providing us with information regarding starting the 2020-2021 school year. Please click the links below to view this information.
Below, you’ll find a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document providing answers some common questions in regards to this upcoming school year.
If you are having trouble viewing this form, please click here: Roxana CUSD#1 Remote Learning Registration.
Roxana Remote Learning
During the displacement caused by the Corona-19 virus pandemic Roxana Community Unit School District is striving to continue with the education process. Click here to access grade level assignments.
- Roxana “Covid-19” Remote Learning Plan
- Special Education and Related Services
- Pre-K Distance Learning
- Kindergarten Distance Learning Weekly Assignments
- 1st Grade Distance Learning Weekly Assignments
- 2nd Grade Distance Learning Weekly Assignments
- Team Sanchez Distance Learning Weekly Assignments
- 3rd Grade Central Intermediate Distance Learning Assignment
- 4th Grade Central Intermediate Distance Learning Assignment
- 5th Grade Central Intermediate Distance Learning Assignment
- 6th Grade RJHS Distance Learning Weekly Assignment
- 7th Grade RJHS Distance Learning Weekly Assignment
- 8th Grade RJHS Distance Learning Weekly Assignment
- Remote Learning Grading Information
- 9-12 Grade Distance Learning
Join the Roxana Community School District in making a difference. We’re raising money to renovate our old weight room and transform it into the Jeff Welker Wellness Center for students, staff and community members. Any donation will help make an impact. Thanks in advance for your contribution to this endeavor and for keeping Jeff Welker’s legacy alive.
- For more information about this project, please see our brochure here: Welker Wellness Center Brochure.pdf
- Join us on Facebook to share memories of Coach Welker, and find out ways to donate and show your support: https://facebook.com/welkerwellnesscenter
- You can donate to our GoFundMe project to help us achieve Coach Welker’s vision: https://gofundme.com/jeff-welker-wellness-center