In the coming weeks, many Americans will be affected either directly or indirectly by COVID-19 and Charter is focused on serving and supporting our 29 million customers. Americans rely on high speed broadband in nearly every aspect of their lives and Charter is committed to ensuring our customers maintain reliable access to the online resources and information they want and need. To ease the strain in this challenging time, beginning Monday, March 16, Charter commits to the following for 60 days:
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.
- Charter will partner with school districts to ensure local communities are aware of these tools to help students learn remotely.
- For eligible low-income households without school-aged children, Charter continues to offer Spectrum Internet Assist, a low-cost broadband program delivering speeds of 30 Mbps
- Charter will open its Wi-Fi hotspots across our footprint for public use
- Spectrum does not have data caps or hidden fees.
Sixth grade parents and students, please view this video of our Virtual Orientation and Tour of Roxana Junior High School.
If you are having trouble viewing this form, please click here: Roxana CUSD#1 Remote Learning Registration.
The Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) is offering assistance to families during the COVID-19 shutdown. Families are able to apply online to receive benefits to help pay for food for our Roxana K-8 students.
All students in grades K-8 in the Roxana School District are automatically eligible because our District participates in CEP for South Primary, Central Intermediate, and Roxana Junior High. Although Roxana High School is not a CEP school, any student who receives free or reduced-priced meals is also eligible to apply to IDHS.
For more information, please read this flyer: Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) SNAP BENEFITS
Roxana Remote Learning
During the displacement caused by the Corona-19 virus pandemic Roxana Community Unit School District is striving to continue with the education process. Click here to access grade level assignments.
- Roxana “Covid-19” Remote Learning Plan
- Special Education and Related Services
- Pre-K Distance Learning
- Kindergarten Distance Learning Weekly Assignments
- 1st Grade Distance Learning Weekly Assignments
- 2nd Grade Distance Learning Weekly Assignments
- Team Sanchez Distance Learning Weekly Assignments
- 3rd Grade Central Intermediate Distance Learning Assignment
- 4th Grade Central Intermediate Distance Learning Assignment
- 5th Grade Central Intermediate Distance Learning Assignment
- 6th Grade RJHS Distance Learning Weekly Assignment
- 7th Grade RJHS Distance Learning Weekly Assignment
- 8th Grade RJHS Distance Learning Weekly Assignment
- Remote Learning Grading Information
- 9-12 Grade Distance Learning