Important Health Information
Health Protocols & Procedures 2020-2021
Nurse Contact Information
- South Primary
- Central Intermediate
- JR/SR High School
- 618- 254-7564
- COVID-19 Parent Guidance
- When should I keep my children home? Why are my children being sent home? This document explains the guidelines that we follow here at Roxana School District when it comes to COVID-19 and our students.
- Where Can I Get Tested?
- If I’m feeling sick, who do I call? This flyer will tell you!
- Talking to Children about COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
- Concern over this new virus can make children and families anxious. Helping children cope with anxiety requires providing accurate prevention information and facts without causing undue alarm. Please refer to this document to help explain the Coronavirus to your children.
- CDC FAQs for Individuals and Families
- The CDC has provided a FAQ page detailing answers to many questions about Coronavirus. Please click through to learn more.
- Social Distancing, What Does It Mean?
- Social distancing is the practice of reducing close contact between people to slow the spread of infectious diseases. Please check out this flyer for more information.
- COVID-19 Illinois Regional Hotlines
- This file contains regional hotlines and hospital contact information for COVID-19. Please use numbers contained herein, or use 211 if available.