MEET THE BOARD OF EDUCATION
Achieving excellence with passion, pride, and partnership!
The Roxana Community unit School District No. 1 is committed to help students develop acedemically socially, emotionally, and physically. Students will be given encouragement to develp positive self-esteem, to show repect for others, to acquire the skills to participate productively in society and to make a life-long commitment to learning.
- We believe in ensuring a safe physical and emotional environment that supports the well-being of all students and staff.
- We believe in effective communication and collaboration amongst all stakeholders.
- We believe the expectation of excellence will yield excellence.
- We believe all students can learn.
- We believe education addresses the academic, social, emotional, and physical needs of all learners.
- We believe in the importance of being good stewards of all resources. (financial, environmental, etc.)
- We believe in willingness to initiate and respond to change for progress.
- We believe education takes place best in an environment that fosters, pride, passion, and respect.
- We believe the school district exists for the good of the entire community.