ONLINE REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS
- Login to Family Access: Here
- Enter your Login ID and Password (If you do not have this information, click “Forgot Login/Password?”)
- Click “Go to Online Registration for (child’s name)”.
- Follow the steps on the right by clicking “Student Information”. After the information has been verified and any needed changes have been made, click on the box at the bottom of the screen marked “Complete Step 1a and move to Step 1b”.
- Continue through each step until all have been completed.
- The step labeled “Emergency Health Information” may be confusing. Please do the following: Click “Add” on the right. Read the statement, click the checkbox next to “Yes” and enter the date.
- All students entering 3rd, 6th, or 8th grade are required to prove residency. Online Registration allows parents/guardians to upload residency documents. If you are unable to upload documents or provide the necessary documents, please contact the school office.
- After all steps have been marked complete, a button marked “Submit Online Registration” will appear. After this button is clicked, online registration is complete.
- You will then need to pay the registration fee. There is no fee for PreK students. The fee for K – 5th grade is $50.00. The fee for 6th – 12th grade is $65.00.
BUILDING REGISTRATION CONTACTS
Lesa Cope firstname.lastname@example.org 254-7588
South Primary School
KIm Kattelman email@example.com 254-7591
Central Intermediate School
Cary Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org 254-7594
Roxana Junior High
Kim Marcuzzo email@example.com 254-7561
Roxana Senior High
Jenny Pointer firstname.lastname@example.org 251-7020